What is the process of booking your services?
Here’s the usual steps when booking our services:
- Fill out our quote request form.
- We’ll provide a quote for your review, and an invoice upon approval.
- We require 30-50% inital payment, a signed contract, a copy of ID to validate your contract and the remaining is due 15 days prior to your event.
- And you’re booked!
How many hours of coverage do people usually get?
- For wedding ceremonies or city-hall weddings: we recommend 1 hour of coverage
- For micro weddings or small events: 3-6 hours coverage. We recommend about 3 hours for reception only, or 5-6 hours for standard ceremonies with quick reception.
- For full weddings or full day events: either 8 or 10 hours coverage, usually starting around 12-2pm and finishing around 9-10pm.
Will you travel outside Toronto?
Yes, definitely! We are worldwide and will travel to wherever your event is taking place. Depending on the distance from Toronto, an overnight stay may be required. Contact us to discuss further.
How far in advance do we need to book?
Depending on the month of your event, we usually recommend booking us a year in advance. Shoot us an email to check our availability!
Do you offer discounts for weekday or off-season?
Our pricing will always stay the same. However, we offer a wide range of packages that could suit your budget, and we do offer some discounts via our newsletters (don’t forget to sign up!).
Is there an engagement session included in your wedding packages?
In our current pricing, engagement sessions can be included in your packages as an add-on since it’s not something that every couple wants. However, we offer this service at a discounted price if you book us as your wedding photographer.
Are all the photos edited?
Every single photo that you will receive is enhanced like the images you see on our website. This usually includes colour correction, adjusting exposure and skin softening, correcting perspectives. We do not change or remove elements from the background, change body shape and other procedures that will completely transform the appearance of the subject.
Do you offer photo booth?
Yes, we do! We are partnered with our sister company at RAD Photo Booth.
Will I know who will be my photographer on the day of?
Although we can’t guarantee a particular photographer during the booking process, one of our coordinators will assign a photographer based on your wants and needs (few weeks before your event). Don’t worry, all photographers we work share the same vision and approach to photography.
What if something happens to my photographer?
In the unlikely event of an emergency, one of our other talented photographers will fill in.
What if it rains?
We can discuss alternative locations in case of a rain. We also suggest purchasing pretty umbrellas like these.
What is your cancellation policy?
We do not offer any refunds on all paid amounts. A credit or reschedule will be offered instead. There might be penalty fees or new fees involved depending on several factors. This can be discussed further during the booking process.
See example circumstances below when are extra fees applied:
- If there are other third-party vendors (e.g. videography partner) involved that are not available for another date, we’ll have to charge admin fees for the time spent finding a new and qualified vendor.
- If there are items that have been ordered to secure your date, e.g. props
- Your new date has a different rate than the old date. Therefore, extra fees will be applied.
- The admin work is longer than normal. Usually, if we’re spending more than 1 hour on reprocessing paperworks, we charge an extra hourly admin fee.
In the unlikely event, if none of our photographers are able to serve you due to unforeseen circumstances, all money (including paid amounts) will be returned to the client.
What type of payments do you accept?
We currently accept e-transfer, cash, or cheque. We do not accept credit cards at this time.